Sunday, April 5, 2009

Goals for 2009

Well its Sunday evening & I really don't feel like doing anything at all. I am actually sitting on the couch watching Celebrity Apprentice feeling so lazy. But I digress.

Goals..I feel I need to achieve some purpose regarding this blog. So I have been thinking about what goals I want to accomplish before 2009 is over. Here is what I've come up with.


  1. Finances- I want to be debt free but that is not going to be accomplished this year unless we give up food & shelter. We've made some mistakes & we are paying for them. Everyday I think to myself oh lets just file for bankruptcy but no we are going to get out of this one dollar at a time. I've started using coupons again. I got out of the habit but need to jump back in.

  2. Organizing- I will put together a household notebook. All the really organized people I've run across have one of some type. I have been going through all the sites seeing what everyone has then will put together my own that fits my needs.

  3. Activity level/Weight- Ok I have a weight problem I know this. I also love to veg in front of the tv which is not good. I've always had this problem but its gotten worse. Also I live in Louisiana & I LOVE food. Not just sweets but all the bad for you foods. So I know I need to turn off the tv & get out more. Now that its warm I've been taking B to the park more often & I will get back to walking more.

That is all for now. I feel its enough. If you pile to many on your plate you are setting yourself up for failure I believe.



Well let me know what you think


Thanks


1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the Blog World! Nice to meet a follow Louisianaian. My husband use to work shiftwork, so I know all about being a "semi single mom". LOVE coupons too! We are debt free! and I'm always trying to organize. That HMB will help soo much IF you use it.. uhm.. that's where I trip up.

    ReplyDelete