Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Gratituesdays

What am I truely grateful for? There are so many things. I guess the most important thing I'm grateful for is my family.
My family includes my immediate family of a husband & 2 children then it extends out to a whole slew of parents, sibilings, aunts, uncles, cousins & then come the greats (great aunts etc.) I counted up the other day and close family that lives w/in a 45 min drive there are 73 relatives with 3 more on the way. I love the fact that my children grow up with not only cousins but also a wealth of older relatives who have lived through so much. My oldest goes over to her great grandma's every other week. My daughter is 10 & my grandma will be 82 this year. My grandma lived through the depression, saw the car come about and indoor plumbing. How many other kids can listen to stories like these.
So anyway I am very greatful for having such a big family where everyone is in everyone's business & I still love them.
What are you grateful for????

No comments:

Post a Comment