Thursday, May 14, 2009

May Blessings

So its been super busy around here. First on May 6th my DH went back to Panama for another month, then just 2 days later my baby turned 2. I was looking at her the other day and realized she's not a baby anymore...shes a small child. Where did the time go? She's developing a personality and so much more.

She is also progressing nicely on the potty training. I know you are interested...lol...but I have to brag as it was so hard with my oldest child. B is so much easier. C did not finally get it till she was 3 1/2 but B...well lets just say God smiled on me with this child.

The rest of the time I have just been caught up in the day to day stuff. We celebrated Mother's Day at my parents with some Popeye's chicken (drool) and one of those big water slides for the 4 grand kids. A good time was had by all & the children went home dead tired which meant a quiet night for me. (Ah...what I really wanted)

How has your May been so far? I hope its been truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment